Monday, April 2, 2012

Numero Uno.

Hey there!
    First off, I would like to welcome all readers to the Free Bird Photography Blog! Thanks  for stopping by. Secondly, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Brittany Stewart,  I'm currently a photography student who will be graduating in oh...thirty-three days (but who's counting, right?!) The fact alone that graduation is in an arm's reach is both exciting and bittersweet; bittersweet seeing as how I will miss getting up each
morning, heading to class to take in the knowledge of something that I have found to be so completely inspiring - photography. Along with the bittersweet feeling, comes a feeling of excitement and wonder; I know that this is just the beginning of the next chapter of my career in photography, and I'm so beyond ready to see what comes next! 
    While in the photography program I have been inspired, taken in a few skills and tips, but more than anything that I've taken away from it, what I value the most, is how I've came to know myself better; what inspires me to live and breathe.. photography.  Photography to me is not just snapping away behind the camera, it's more about documenting the beauty that is in front of me.  My goal with my work is to display a different outlook of the world and life, the view I see through my eyes. 

    I have found that my passion is photographing the very people that make up this world; so if you've heard of the term "portrait photographer"....that's me. Individual beauty,  I strive to deliver that very aspect through my photographs, capturing the heart, soul & unique-ness of my subjects. Finally, my inspiration: where does it come from? It comes from hundreds of things, but most importantly, it comes from above.  Everything I do, I strive to do for the Lord;  ...like a bird that has been set free, I have been also.  Free Bird Photography.  That's me.


Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment