Sunday, April 8, 2012

Inspiration and such...

Inspiration.  Motivation.  Ideas. Visions. Creativity. Imagination. 
The things listed above are some of my favorite things to come by as a photographer.
For me, inspiration can come from anything, and I mean anything.....music, colors, memories, shapes, textures, patterns, the weather, books, etc.  It's so amazing how one little thought can transform into a big idea, then finally that idea turns into a vision; a picture you paint with your mind's eye.  I'm not sure how I could ever put into words the feeling of being inspired, but I do know that when I am, I don't want it to stop; ever.  It's one of the greatest feelings that I have come to know in life, and all I want to do is take my camera and run with it, going wherever the wind takes me.....taking photographs of everything beautiful.  It's moments like these that I know that I am meant to be behind a camera, taking in life and reflecting back the beauty, even in the little things (:


 Photo by: Free Bird Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment