Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Chee & Sean :: Engaged

Hey Lovies!

Meet Chee & Sean...a sweet couple that are set to wed in the Summer of 2014. I am SO thrilled to share a few images that I captured during their e-session. When Chee & I first started mapping out a theme for the session we thought, what better way to have a late Fall session other than having hot cocoa and a comfy blanket?! From there, all the details started falling into place.....from the handmade quilt, vintage lantern, hot cocoa in handmade mugs (made by Chee), to the rustic location setting. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter couple to work with; Chee & Sean have so much love for each other. If you don't believe me, check out these images....... (:













Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment