Friday, June 8, 2012

Just a little personal project I'm working on..

Hey there,  hope everyone has had a great week! I know I have (:

I was going to stop by share the latest project I'm working on. It's more of a personal project, I'm about two weeks into it so far. The project is one self-portrait a day, for 356 days.
Like I said, it started out as a personal project that I was going to keep to myself, on the very first day I felt so completely inspired...I posted day numero uno's photo to my Facebook wall and shared a brief note about what I was going to be doing over the course of the next year, and there were a lot of people interested to see what was coming next......so...day two.....posted.......day three......posted and so on. I can't stop now, when people are tuning in to see what each day brings (:
I took on this project because I knew that it would push me to grow as a photographer, and as an individual also. I'm already learning and taking away so much from this project, and I know that it's just going to keep going from here.
I'm only fourteen days in, but here are a couple of my favorites thus far. Enjoy!
Brittany.











No comments:

Post a Comment